About this Video
Although filmed at the time of the Covid-19, this recording is relevant to consulting in general practice at any time. This film will be great to watch as a group of clinicians – GPs, AHPs, Practice Nurses and Paramedics – to aid patient consultation and stimulate discussion.
This 20 minute video focuses on:
- Mental health of adults & how to spot signs in a consultation
- New mums – specific indicators for their mental health
- Carers – specifically what to look out for when there is a hospital admission
- The different forms of abuse
- Summary on practical tips for safeguarding during every consultation
Don’t forget to log your learning points & reflections as part of your CPD. CQC are particularly keen to see any evidence of your learning and how you apply it.
Please note: Paying via credit or debit card will permit immediate access. If paying via BACS, access will be granted once payment is received.
|Frimley Health & Care ICB
|Hampshire and Isle of Wight ICB
|BaNES ICB Locality
|Channel Islands ICB