About this Video
This session on antibiotic prescribing in children is a collaboration between Wessex Healthier Together/Paediatric Innovation Education and Research Network and Wessex LMCs.
- Impact of the COVID-pandemic on paediatric urgent care activity
- RSV / bronchiolitis predictions
- Antibiotic prescribing in children – current trends
- Why to clinicians prescribe Abs
- Why do parents seek a healthcare consultation
- SCAN Ab prescribing guidelines – children
- Promoting parental confidence / self-care: delivering consistent messages across the urgent care pathway
Don’t forget to log your learning points & reflections as part of your CPD. CQC are particularly keen to see any evidence of your learning and how you apply it.
Please note: Paying via credit or debit card will permit immediate access. If paying via BACS, access will be granted once payment is received.
|Frimley Health & Care ICB
|Hampshire and Isle of Wight ICB
|BaNES ICB Locality
|Channel Islands ICB