About this Video
We are pleased to welcome Neil Constantine-Smith MCOptom, for this webinar aimed at GPs, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals in Primary Care. Neil is an Optometrist Director at Specsavers, Lymington, Senior Assessor & OSCE examiner College of Optometrists, and Faculty member at Johnson & Johnson Institute.
This session will cover:
- Common eye problems presenting to GPs – what to look out for and how to manage these
- Where to refer patients for further investigation or management.
- What is the role of the Optometrist?
- How can they support us in a community setting?
- What do patients have to pay for?
- Red Flags
- Sudden loss of vision
- Flashers and floaters
- Visual distortion
- Contact lens wearers
- Binocular diplopia
- Eye Problems in Children – Eye screening and what not to miss.
Don’t forget to log your learning points & reflections as part of your CPD. CQC are particularly keen to see any evidence of your learning and how you apply it.
Please note: Paying via credit or debit card will permit immediate access. If paying via BACS, access will be granted once payment is received.
|Frimley Health & Care ICB
|Hampshire and Isle of Wight ICB
|BaNES ICB Locality
|Channel Islands ICB