About this Video
Our ‘How to…’ modules are aimed at decision makers and leaders, partners and all GPs. These are practical sessions which will get to the bottom of exactly what you need to know with the help of our Wessex LMCs team plus some experts in their field of law, finance or leadership.
This session will cover:
- The big question – are premises an opportunity or a burden?
- Responsibilities of owning a building & buying in – should you be scared?
- Responsibilities of being named on a lease – what does this mean for me?
- Taking on being the ‘premises lead’ – how can you train yourself up to do this well?
- How does the money work? Does it stack up?
- Making the right decision – how do you do it?
- Adam Thompson, Primary Care Surveyors
- Ian Crompton, Primary Care Finance
Don’t forget to log your learning points & reflections as part of your CPD. CQC are particularly keen to see any evidence of your learning and how you apply it.
Please note: Paying via credit or debit card will permit immediate access. If paying via BACS, access will be granted once payment is received.
|Frimley Health & Care ICB
|Hampshire and Isle of Wight ICB
|BaNES ICB Locality
|Channel Islands ICB