About this Video
Our ‘How to…’ modules are aimed at decision makers and leaders, partners and all GPs. These are practical sessions which will get to the bottom of exactly what you need to know with the help of our Wessex LMCs team plus some experts in their field of law, finance or leadership.
This session will cover:
- Legal Pitfalls to running a GP practice and how to avoid them.
- Partnership agreement – What you need to know
- Legal considerations around PCNs
- Partnership disputes… how to avoid & deal with them.
- Daphne Robertson, Senior Partner of DR Solicitors
- Mr Niall Hermiston, BMA
Don’t forget to log your learning points & reflections as part of your CPD. CQC are particularly keen to see any evidence of your learning and how you apply it.
Please note: Paying via credit or debit card will permit immediate access. If paying via BACS, access will be granted once payment is received.
|Frimley Health & Care ICB
|Hampshire and Isle of Wight ICB
|BaNES ICB Locality
|Channel Islands ICB