About this Video
This 15 minute recorded webinar introduces you to Personally Administered Items and explains how the FP34 claims process leads to the payment of Prescribing Drugs Income. Specifically it covers:
- ‘Personally Administered Items’ defined
- How to identify the PAIs the practice purchases
- How PAI ‘Prescribing Drugs Payments’ are calculated
- The importance of PAI income to the practice
- Managers and administrators involved in purchasing, claiming, accounting for PAIs.
- Nurses and doctors who administer PAIs to patients and update the clinical system patient records.
Presented by Richard Hole, Ash Lane Consulting. Please visit the Ash Lane website for more information.
Don’t forget to log your learning points & reflections as part of your CPD. CQC are particularly keen to see any evidence of your learning and how you apply it.
Please note: Paying via credit or debit card will permit immediate access. If paying via BACS, access will be granted once payment is received.
|Frimley Health & Care ICB
|Hampshire and Isle of Wight ICB
|BaNES ICB Locality
|Channel Islands ICB