About this Video
This ‘bite-size’ is specifically designed for Practice Managers and Team Leaders, led by Jayne Tabor, one of our Practice Manager Supporters.
In this session we will concentrate on time management, delegation, and ensuring you and your organisation are working effectively.
Learn practical tips for:
- Dealing with your workload
- Handling interruptions and distractions
- Making more effective use of your time
- Managing expectations
- Reviewing your current delegation practices
- Ensuring you are delegating the right thing to the right people
- Becoming confident in delegation
- Reviewing the structure or your organisation against current needs
- Planning for the changes required
Don’t forget to log your learning points & reflections as part of your CPD. CQC are particularly keen to see any evidence of your learning and how you apply it.
Please note: Paying via credit or debit card will permit immediate access. If paying via BACS, access will be granted once payment is received.
|Frimley Health & Care ICB
|Hampshire and Isle of Wight ICB
|BaNES ICB Locality
|Channel Islands ICB