About this Video
Sally Sidaway (FCCA), Medical Director with Morris Crocker Chartered Accountant is supported by Sue Scott, one of our PM Supporters. This session will focus on where the practice should be financially as we are 6 months into the financial year. As ever, it will be practical, relevant and easy to implement.
- Budgets to actuals review at least for key areas such as locum costs and staff costs
- How does current cash flow look are partners drawings levels sustainable
- Have all monies due been claimed , pause and think about all areas – ES, Students , Nursing Home fees
- Are accounting records and VAT returns where applicable fully up to date – MTD is deferred not cancelled
- Forthcoming partnership changes
- Are all insurance policies fully up to date
- Partnership Deed is it valid and up to date
- Forthcoming property transactions – when do wheels need to be put in motion with banks
- Partners on Mat or sickness leave pre empt locum net cost recharge issues
- Full effects for rest of year on staff cost changes
- PCN transactions have we had everything due what are PCN plans to spend for Q3 AND Q4 – have your say !
- Are all pension deductions up to date and correct – revisit
- Start thinking about year end planning for accounts – do you need any help so accounts and advise can be timely
Don’t forget to log your learning points & reflections as part of your CPD. CQC are particularly keen to see any evidence of your learning and how you apply it.
Please note: Paying via credit or debit card will permit immediate access. If paying via BACS, access will be granted once payment is received.
|Frimley Health & Care ICB
|Hampshire and Isle of Wight ICB
|BaNES ICB Locality
|Channel Islands ICB