About this Video
John Kraft & Liz Willett from Kraft HR Consulting Ltd will lead this HR Bite Size for practice management on employment law & contracts. John & Liz is joined by Jane Dawes, one of our PM Supporters who will assist the session by making it practical and relevant to life on the ground in a GP Surgery.
During the session we will be looking at:
- Employment law – things to know and action
- Importance of good contracts
- Holiday pay worked example
- Difference between holiday entitlement and holiday pay (people are getting very mixed up on this)
- Setting up for success – what should and shouldn’t be in an employment contract
Following the session, we hope you will be more confident dealing with these issues in the practice.
Don’t forget to log your learning points & reflections as part of your CPD. CQC are particularly keen to see any evidence of your learning and how you apply it.
Please note: Paying via credit or debit card will permit immediate access. If paying via BACS, access will be granted once payment is received.
|Frimley Health & Care ICB
|Hampshire and Isle of Wight ICB
|BaNES ICB Locality
|Channel Islands ICB