The Nursing Team - CQC
The following has been taken from CQC's website:
We’re the independent regulator of health and social care in England.
Our purpose: We make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
- We register care providers.
- We monitor, inspect and rate services.
- We take action to protect people who use services.
- We speak with our independent voice, publishing our views on major quality issues in health and social care.
The CQC website is https://cqc.org.uk/ where you can find information and advise about all aspects of Health and Social Care.
Please see below for information you may find useful:
- CQC and CAS alerts
- CQC Challenging the CQC
- CQC Infection Control
- CQC Inspection Managers across Wessex
- CQC Interview Questions for "Registered Managers"
- CQC Podcasts
- CQC Pre-Inspection Supportive Information
- CQC Presentation
- CQC Provider Group Registration
- CQC Provider Information Collection (PIC)
- CQC Schedule for Partnership Agreements
- CQC Statement of Purpose
- Health and Safety
- Infection Control in General Practice
- Nigel's Surgery: Full list of tips and mythbusters by issue number
- Nigel's surgery 2: Who should have a disclosure and barring service (DBS) check?
- Nigel's surgery 3: Significant event analysis (SEA)
- Nigel's surgery 17: Vaccine storage and fridges in GP practices (Cold Chain)
- Nigel's surgery 37: Immunisation of healthcare staff