Online Training for Practice Staff
Welcome to Wessex LMCs online training.
Online learning is a great way to access training at a time convenient to yourself. You can access the files of any purchased package as often as you like from this website, and we maintain and keep them up-to-date. We recommend, therefore, that you don’t save your own versions, as these will not be updated automatically.
We will be developing a number of online modules over the coming months so please do check back here regularly for the latest releases.
The LMC does not accept liability (howsoever arising), for any content within any online training. Any issues, questions or use of any of the content or materials provided should be checked directly with the trainer concerned before use.
- Abnormal Bloods
- Alphabet of Red Flags
- Creating Productive Relationships in a Changing and remote Landscape
- Eyes, Remote Consulting, Red Flags and Optometrists
- FP34s and Prescribing Drugs Income
- Health and Safety in the Medical Practice (Including Fire Safety)
- Immunisations - A Quick Guide
- Practice Manager Support Resources
- The Lost Update
- Tips, Tools and Templates for Remote Paediatric Consulting
- Tissue Viability (Leg Ulcers, Compression, Dressings, Doppler & Wound Care)
- Yoga & Pilates for Patients