Nursing Team Updates - Audio & Video Podcasts and Recorded Webinars
You can record your reflections on this form or via your learning diary here: https://www.fourteenfish.com/about/learningdiary. CQC is particularly keen to see any evidence of your watching/listening and how you apply it.
Practice Nurse Update Webinar - Dates for 2021
Regular update for Practice Nurses, with topical items covered in more detail as appropriate. Helene Irvine - Wessex LMCs' Nurse Advisor will lead these short sessions with invited speakers looking at different, topical issues each month. Join us and your colleagues for these monthly webinars (1-2pm), to keep up with the latest developments, and to share relevant experiences.
Tuesday 7th September 2021 - Book online here
Tuesday 5th October 2021 - Book online here
Tuesday 2nd November 2021 - Book online here
Tuesday 7th December 2021 - Book online here
The pace of change in general practice never seems to stop, Covid-19 has had a big impact in the last few weeks on the daily routine. We are now moving into the next phase of ‘restoration and recovery’, though not everyone wants to ‘restore’ all the elements we have had in the past!
In this first of our GPN Update Webinars, Helene Irvine was joined by:
- Michelle Lombardi bringing you the latest on PPE and Antibody testing of Staff
- Leah Hughes sharing her enthusiasm for Clinical Audit and describing the impacts of the Safeguarding audit in her practice - Audit Result - Write Up
- Becky Wych describing the innovative ways they are managing long term conditions in her practice
- Julia Taylor introducing the Primary Care & General Practice Nursing Career & Core Capabilities Framework
- Helene Irvine and Michelle considering innovative ways of delivering the Flu Vaccine Campaign this year.
You can download the slides by clicking on the links in the above text, and email the speaker by clicking on their name.
Please click on the image below to view the recording.
Ideas for future webinars & podcasts?
Do you have any feedback for us or suggestions for future video podcasts?
Please share your comments by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org