NHSE GP Resilience Programme
The new General Practice Resilience Programme (GPRP) will operate to deliver the commitment set out in the General Practice Forward View to invest £40m over the next four years to support struggling practices.
This programme aims to deliver a menu of support that will help practices to become more sustainable and resilient, better placed to tackle the challenges they face now and into the future, and securing continuing high quality care for patients.
For further information please see the following links:
NHS Web Page: https://www.england.nhs.uk/ourwork/gpfv/resilience/
GP Resilience Programme Document: https://www.england.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/gp-resilience-prog.pdf
GP Forward View Practice Support Services
To enhance our support to practices yet further and in response to the introduction of the 10 High Impact Actions within GP Forward View we have broadened the skill set of our 90-strong expert adviser team.
The RCGP is now able to provide tailored solutions, working hands-on with practices to:
- introduce news ways of working
- increase productive work flows
- analyse demand and capacity to maximise workforce effectiveness and introduce new roles
- develop leadership and team working
- facilitate the creation of new partnerships and collaborative working
- advise in the re-design of service delivery.
RCGP experts carry the combined insights of all the College’s work in clinical and organisational design, the development of new models of care, quality improvement, informatics and curriculum development and assessment.
The RCGP continues to build on its reputation as the provider of quality training and development for the whole practice team. We provide bespoke solutions, the most popular include:
- active signposting, medical terminology and the management of clinical correspondence for clerical teams
- developing practice managers in finance, leadership and employment law
- building telephone consultation skills in clinical teams
We have designed our practice support and development services to provide commissioners with a one-stop solution to delivering against the 10 High Impact Actions. To find out how RCGP can help you transform your primary care teams and for a solution tailored to your budget please contact email@example.com or meet our team at the RCGP Annual Conference 12th-14th October in Liverpool