VIDEO E Consultations
E consultations – How to utilise these to the practice’s advantage
Hannah Yates, GP Partner Hedge End Medical Centre, Southampton.
- how to maximise e-consult efficiency and use this to benefit practice working and workload
- snapshot of current working model in a practice size of 17,000 receiving around 100-150 e-consults daily
- the future of how e-consult can fit into your PCN and become an effective means of patient communication
Dr Chris Castle, GP Partner Westlands Medical Centre, Vice-Chair Hants & IOW LMC, Locality Research Lead Fareham, Gosport & Portsmouth
- What is the concept of pre-consult?
- What is the concept of "Pod working"?
- How does it fit with e consultations?
- How can you make e consultations work for you to improve patient feedback and workload sustainability?
|Member of Wessex LMCs||£5.00|