Like the last two years, due to the Covid- 19 pandemic, this season's flu campaign will continue to be challenging.
Please find a short set of PowerPoint slides with a script to enable you to take your team through the campaign this year. It suggests questions the team might need answers to and should help the team understand what part each person will play in the campaign and how important it is to learn together and from one another.
National guidance is coming out all the time and we put it here so you can access it all in one place https://www.wessexlmcs.com/flu202223
Do have a look at our Top Tips brochure created to help you through the campaign.
This Lunch and Learn resource can be pre-edited by you if you want to put your own slant on it with the specifics of your practice. Or you can go through the training session with your team, filling in the blanks as you go. Contents include:
- Who is eligible for a flu jab?
- Are we running the clinics differently this year?
- How will Covid affect everything?
- How are we booking up clinics?
- When will the stock arrive?
- Who is overseeing the whole process?
- Will there be additional stock available, like the previous year?
- What will it look like at the clinic?
Please find a useful Q and A session on this PM webinar (start recording from 34:44) regarding flu for 22/23
|Members of Wessex LMCs||£45.00|