Contraception update for GPs & allied health professionals
Dr Alison Vaughan, GPSI in sexual health and reproductive medicine, will equip GPs and allied health professionals with skills to navigate the complexities of contraception presentations. She will use cases relevant to everyday practice to demonstrate contraceptive conundrums covering a wide range of different issues, encourage discussion and to help cement learning.
Areas covered include:
- Contraception in the over 40's
- Contraception with HRT
- When to stop contraception
- Tailored use of CHC (unlicensed)
- New developments/guidance
- Different contraceptive options
- Delaying menses
Please Log in or Register if you wish to purchase this package.
|Members of Wessex LMCs||£10.00|