Dr Camilla Janssen talks to Dr Sarah Gray, a menopausal specialist, and they will delve into the world of menopause, discussing in more detail, some of the finer points around HRT and menopause, unpicking some of the latest evidence and guidelines, to ensure that we are up to date with our current prescribing and information in this area.
Building on the outlines webinar 'Menopause Webinar – hints and tips for a successful consultation ' this session will provide more detailed practical help for those with some experience of prescribing HRT
It will use a case-based format to cover questions such as
- What is the latest thinking re risks and benefits of HRT – are there an contraindications?
- Bleeding with HRT and when to Investigate?
- PMT and HRT?
- PCOD and how this affects things?
- Starting HRT in ladies older than 60 – is this ever okay?
- The Davina effect – prescribing testosterone
|Members of Wessex LMCs||£40.00|