How To... Premises
Our 'How to...' modules are aimed at decision makers and leaders, partners and all GPs. These are practical sessions which will get to the bottom of exactly what you need to know with the help of our Wessex LMCs team plus some experts in their field of law, finance or leadership.
Premises – how to unpick the detail with:
- Michelle Lombardi, Director of Primary Care, Wessex LMCs
- Dr Andy Purbrick Joint CEO, Wessex LMCs
- Adam Thompson, Primary Care Surveyors
- Ian Crompton, Primary Care Finance
- Dr Alex Freeman, Hampshire & IOW Committee Member & GP
This module will cover:
- The big question – are premises an opportunity or a burden?
- Responsibilities of owning a building & buying in – should you be scared?
- Responsibilities of being named on a lease – what does this mean for me?
- Taking on being the ‘premises lead’ – how can you train yourself up to do this well?
- How does the money work? Does it stack up?
- Making the right decision – how do you do it?
|Members of Wessex LMC||£1.00|