Welcome to our Lunch & Learn training packages.
This is a Wessex LMC initiative and provides a different way for practices to train their staff as it enables you, on behalf of the practice, to deliver training over a lunchtime, by giving you all the materials you need.
When you purchase the Lunch and Learn package your payment will trigger access to a PowerPoint presentation and all the relevant accompanying training materials on line, through this page.
You can access the files of any purchased package as often as you like from this website, and we undertake to maintain and keep them up-to-date. We recommend, therefore, that you don’t save your own versions, as these will not be updated automatically.
Benefits of the Lunch & Learn packages:
- They are more cost effective than face to face training
- They can be run whenever & wherever suits you
- They can be run as a multi-disciplinary meeting, with specific groups of staff or with individuals
- When training is being done as a practice, useful practice-wide decisions and discussions can result
- Then they can be run with new staff as part of their induction
- The resources will be updated by the authors of the training package so you can feel reassured that you are delivering accurate training
- By using the package’s original material, a consistent message will be portrayed to staff who have the training sessions at different times.
We do hope that you find this training useful. Please do give any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each individual training resource page has the relevant price listed on it. Please note that this payment is required only once and you are able to use the resource as many times as you wish once it has been purchased.