Senior Network Manager - Andover PCN
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Network Manager to join our established Primary Care Network (PCN). As a key member of the Leadership team, you will be working closely with the PCN Clinical Directors and Board members to ensure the delivery of outstanding healthcare to our patients.
Andover PCN is an established and forward thinking PCN, comprising 5 practices with a patient population of 65,000. We have a multidisciplinary team of ANPs, Physician Associate, OTs, Social Prescribers, Health and Wellbeing Practitioners, Care Coordinators, General Practice Assistants, MSK Physios, Clinical Pharmacists, and Pharmacy Technicians.
The Senior Network Manager will form an integral part of the PCN leadership team to deliver the strategic priorities of the PCN and establish strong collaborative relationships with current and new stakeholders of the PCN.
- Developing the Vision, Strategy and Culture of the organisation via strong leadership
- Driving performance against agreed targets
- Tendering and Contracts
- Limited Company Statutory administrative duties
- Stakeholder Communications
- Senior Information Risk Owner (SIRO)
- Line Management of operational managers/ leads
- Accountability (oversight) for HR, Finance, IM&T Digital Transformation projects and Operations
- Support and Mentorship to Deputy Network Manager
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy please email a covering letter with your CV to Tash Rahman, HR admin – Andover PCN at email@example.com