Salaried GP - Salisbury Medical Practice
Are you looking to relocate or change your role this year? Come and join Salisbury Medical Practice as a Salaried GP!
Our Partnership is looking for committed, caring and approachable Salaried GP/s to come join our friendly, innovative and forward-thinking Medical Practice.
Salisbury Medical Practice is a large GP Practice situated in the historic city of Salisbury which was voted the best place to live in the UK by the Times in 2019!
You will be fully supported in the Practice by our welcoming team. We currently have 21 GPs who work alongside our expanding team of healthcare professionals, including a large nursing team, paramedics, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and a dedicated safeguarding lead. We also have a large back-office management and administrative structure to support the GPs and the Practice in the day to day running of the Surgery.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary with enhanced pay for extended hours work (if chosen)
- Mentor/buddy scheme with a GP Partner for first year of employment
- Weekly clinical meetings and regular education updates
- All GPs are offered laptops (if wanted)
- Daily complimentary staff lunch & onsite cafe
- Free onsite parking
- 6 week’s annual leave & 1 week’s study leave (pro rata)
- Supportive duty team – never on your own!
- 15 minute face to face appts & 10 minute telephone appts
- Admin and catch-up slots – individual set up
- Dedicated visiting sessions / clinician
- Capped number of usual GP appointments
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Full or part time – open to flexible working patterns
- Forward thinking and innovative
- Friendly & approachable team player
- Purpose built, modern building with good staff facilities and outside space
- Circa 24,000 patients
- In house operating theatres
- CQC rated “good”
- Research and Training Practice
- Dedicated care home team
Please visit our website https://www.salisburymedicalpractice.co.uk/vacancies to download an application form or contact details.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.