Salaried GP - Downton Surgery
4 -6 session Salaried GP position available at Downton Surgery
Downton Surgery are looking for a Salaried GP to join our dispensing Practice in Downton, Wiltshire.
Downton Surgery is an established village Practice in Downton, Wiltshire with a patient list of 7000. We are looking for a GP colleague to join our team who has experience managing their own patient list, a caring and committed approach to patient care and the ability to work independently and within a team.
We are looking to recruit 4-6 clinical sessions and offer competitive terms with regards to salary and work pattern flexibility.
· SystmOne/ TTP/ AccuRx operating systems
· Our Clinical Team is made up of 2 GP Partners, 4 salaried GP’s, 1 Clinical Pharmacist and our dedicated Nursing Team.
· Longstanding GP training Practice with a GP trainer
· Extended health care team including a Social Prescriber, onsite Care Co-ordinators and trainee Pharmacy Technicians.
· High level of achievement in QOF & IIF
· CQC Rated as Good
· 6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays and study leave entitlement on a pro-rata basis
· NHS Pension
· Free onsite parking
· Regular clinical education event opportunities
· Dedicated coffee breaks each morning with clinical colleagues
· Personal development and specialty interests encouraged
We understand the pressures within Primary Care and work hard to make sure all of our staff feel supported and valued.
Applications are welcomed from current ST3s, newly qualified and experienced GPs.