Qualified Dispenser - Swan Medical Group
Swan Medical Group has a new opportunity for a Qualified Dispenser to compliment the team at our Dispensary in Liss, Hampshire.
Hours: The role is available for either full-time or part-time hours. Morning shifts start at 08:00 and afternoon shift finish at 18:30
Starting Pay from £11.00, dependent on level of qualifications, experience
- You must hold a recognised Dispenser qualification (NVQ Level 2 or 3)
- Excellent attention to detail
About Swan Medical Group
We are proud to have achieved an ‘Outstanding’ rating in our last CQC inspection. We aspire to be a local leader in delivering exceptional, integrated healthcare.
We are a supportive and forward-thinking practice with an excellent clinical team. We are a training practice for doctors and are supportive of personal development for all staff.
- Take requests for, issue and dispense prescriptions, using Standard Operating Procedures
- Carry out final check of dispensed medications once authorised to do so
- Hand out prescriptions and collect prescription charges or exemption declarations as appropriate
- Maintain stock levels of drugs, prescriptions and labels from sources indicated by the Dispensary Senior
- Receive drug deliveries and check goods received against invoices and claim credits as required for shortages or errors.
- Endorse scripts and ensure all details are completed on the reverse and the declaration signed and dated
- Ensure the Controlled Drug Register is completed, and stock level checks are carried out as required
- Comply with safeguarding training requirements as set out by the practice
- Take prompt and timely action when there are any welfare or safeguarding concerns
- Form appropriate relationships with those we care for and maintain professional boundaries
- Work within organisational policies, protocols, and procedures
- Demonstrate the organisations values and behaviours
Benefits include: 5 weeks holiday plus Bank holidays (pro rata)
NHS Pensions scheme.
Please forward your up-to-date CV and enclose a covering letter explaining your current situation and why this position would be right for you to:
Job description available upon request
DBS certificate will be required