Non-Principal GP - Living Well Partnership
About Living Well
Living Well Partnership was formed in 2017 following the merger of four GP surgeries and three smaller branch sites. Now we’re made up of eight surgeries with ten partners, who were brought together by a growing awareness that we could deliver more streamlined medical care by sharing resources rather than operating on a smaller scale as individual practices.
We are delighted that our patients have benefited from faster access to a larger range of services while achieving operational efficiencies behind the scenes, and as of March 2023 we are so excited to be implementing our Continuity Project.
We care for 47,000 adults and children across the eastern Southampton region. Our eight different sites ensure everyone has local GP access, from the inner city to the rural outskirts.
We have developed a continuity model which sees 12 separate GP teams taking on their own patient list of around 3,500 patients. Each team is supported by a dedicated Care Coordinator, a Care Coordinator Assistant, and the multi-disciplined shared clinical resources of our Partnership, including: 21 Non-Principal GPs including 5 retainers, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Health Care Assistants, Social Prescribers, Care Coordinators and our own in-house Pharmacy team.
The health and well-being of our patients is at the heart of everything we do. Our goal is to provide an accessible, friendly, evidence based and compassionate service. By taking into account an individual’s holistic needs we will utilise the correct professionals from our large multi-disciplinary team to address the problem presented. We pride ourselves on being able to address medical, physical, psychological and social aspects of care. By allowing our GP teams to manage their own patients, they can spot the patterns that allow us to provide much more efficient clinical services.
As a practice that strives for continuing clinical excellence, we are passionate about helping to train the next generation of competent clinicians. We are a thriving and progressive training hub supporting physician associates, nurses, HCA’s, pharmacy technicians, independent prescribers, medical students, newly qualified doctors and GP registrars through their academic and clinical education.
Come and join us
We are looking for a motivated and passionate GP who wants to join an organisation who is bucking the trends and striving to break the mould in the ways in which they provide amazing patient care. Would you love to work with a multi-faceted, multi-disciplinary team of clinicians who bring knowledge and experience from across sectors, as well as specialisms and passion for development and change in primary care. Here at Living Well we are passionate about making change, pushing our limits and thinking outside of the box. We want to nurture, develop, collaborate, support and drive our clinical team to be a part of something unseen in Hampshire. We are the biggest GP Partnership in our county, and we use this to bolster our dedication to provide the best patient care by streamlining, sharing resources, and ceasing opportunities that most GP Practices aren’t equipped to.
Come and talk to us, come and see what we are doing, come and join us.
What we offer:
- A diverse clinical team – including newly qualified doctors and GP registrars, ANPs, Physician’s Associates, Paramedics, a Social Prescribing team and trainee and development posts for those on the pathway to becoming Specialist Nurses and ANPs
- We welcome Tier 2 Sponsorship to international GPs
- Multiple, agile and family-friendly working arrangements – including term-time only working, annualised working arrangements and remote working
- Opportunities to receive additional mentorship and support in addition to the Retainer Scheme (limited number of posts available)
- Support to nurture and develop specialisms, the ability to contribute to research studies and bring your own ideas on how the Partnership can utilise its resources to provide further approaches and types of care to our patients
- Whole partnership learning environment, including weekly programme of Thrive@LWP activities
- Employee Wellbeing initiatives – including a Wellbeing Champion team, monthly newsletter and S.M.I.L.E award
- Cycle to work scheme.
As a practice that strives for continuing clinical excellence, we are passionate about helping to train the next generation of competent clinicians. We are a thriving and progressive training hub supporting physician associates, nurses, HCA’s, pharmacy technicians, independent prescribers, medical students, newly qualified doctors and GP registrars through their academic and clinical education. We are looking for exceptional GPs who want to embrace the changes in general practice but value the preservation of continuity.
Contact Dr Pritti Aggarwal- GP partner – email@example.com – 07748942966