Management Administrator – Bournemouth East Collaborative PCN - Bournemouth East Collaborative PCN
Bournemouth East Collaborative Primary Care Network (PCN), situated on the stunning Dorset South Coast, comprises four like-minded practices working together in East Bournemouth, with a strong reputation on quality improvement and investing in its employees. The PCN serves a population of approximately 53,000 patients with a diverse demographic.
Practices part of the PCN are:
Shelley Manor Medical Centre and Holdenhurst Road
Beaufort Road Surgery
The PCN is committed to developing, supporting and sustaining a diverse workforce, representative of the community it serves. By working together with our different Network teams, we use our combined skills to provide a service that is joined-up, holistic, proactive and personal for the patient.
We are lucky that all our practices are located close to the sea and open green spaces, with excellent transport links, schools, places of interest for the whole family and an abundance of restaurants and bars.
Our Network teams include:
• Enhanced Care Visiting team for frail housebound patients and those in care homes. The team includes visiting GPs, ANPs, Paramedic, Frailty Nurses, Care Coordinators, Clinical Pharmacist.
• BEC Urgent Care Treatment Centre working out of the Treatment Centre at Shelley Manor Medical Centre supported by GPs, ANP’s, Respiratory Nurse and HCA’s.
• First Contact Physiotherapy Practitioner service.
• Digital Lead, Digital Care Coordinator, Digital Champions.
• Pharmacy team comprising of Clinical Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and Care Coordinator.
• Mental Health practitioners.
• Health & Wellbeing Coaches and Social Prescribers within Help & Care team.
BEC PCN are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated, experienced and organised Management Administrator to work the management team, located in the PCN at Shelley Manor Medical Centre, Bournemouth.
The Management Administrator will provide a pivotal role in supporting the management team in improving efficiency and co-ordination of admin tasks, in a varied and interesting new role.
This is a permanent, part time contract working 24 hours per week, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Flexibility is required to attend monthly meetings on Wednesdays that start at 8am and attend Board meetings. Hours can be flexed on these weeks.
This role will require a Standard DBS Clearance. Should you have this certificate as part of the DBS subscription service, we would be happy to accept this providing the original is shown. Otherwise, you will be expected to complete a new application.
Bournemouth East Collaborative PCN reserves the right to close this vacancy early should we receive sufficient applications