GP to cover Maternity Locum - Andover Health Centre
We are looking for a GP to cover a Partner’s maternity leave starting the end of May 2024 for 6 months.
We are a friendly and enthusiastic team of 11 Partners and 1 Salaried GP with regular coffee meetings and a supportive environment. We are a training and research practice with 3 GP trainers and we recently moved into a new building on the site of Andover War Memorial Hospital.
- GMS Practice with growing patient list of over 14,000 patients
- Consistently high QOF attainment and CQC rated good in all areas
- Duty system supported by a second duty doctor and Physicians Associate.
- Active involvement in our Primary Care Network which includes social prescribers, physiotherapists, a pharmacy team, wellbeing practitioners providing a variety of additional services
- Member of Mid Hampshire Healthcare GP Federation with access to extended hours, community Cardiology/ENT and liver fibroscan service
- EMIS web, Docman, Lexicom and AccuRx systems
- Building in the grounds of Andover War Memorial Community Hospital with MIU, Outpatients, Phlebotomy, Radiology, Midwife led Birth Centre and Hospice services