Deputy Network Manager - Andover PCN
We are looking for a highly diligent and competent Deputy Network Manager to join our established Primary Care Network. As supportive member to the Leadership team you will be working with the Senior Network Manager, PCN Clinical Directors and Core Network Practice Managers to ensure the delivery of outstanding health care to our patients.
Andover Primary Care Network (PCN) is an established and forward thinking PCN, comprising 5 practices with a patient population of 65,000. We have a multidisciplinary team of ANPs, Physician Associate, OTs, Social Prescribers, Health and Wellbeing Practitioners, Care Coordinators, General Practice Assistants, Physios, Clinical Pharmacists, and Pharmacy Technicians.
The Deputy Network Manager would be based in the PCN offices in the Chantry Centre, Andover.
You will work closely with the Senior Network Manager and Core Network Practice Managers to maintain a strong collaborative relationship with the practices and ensure smooth and effective operational running of the PCN team. Providing cross cover for the Leadership Team in times of absence.
- Implementation of new services until business-as-usual handover
- Create, review and maintain service policies/ procedures.
- Review and maintain the PCN organisational action tracker and risk registers
- Admin support to senior level meetings
- Operational collaboration with external stakeholders such as service level agreements
- Significant events/ complaints coordination
- Operational support and guidance to service leads
How to apply
Please email your CV with a covering letter to Tash Rahman, HR Admin – Andover PCN at email@example.com