Healthy Lifestyle - Audio & Video Podcasts and Recorded Webinars
You can record your reflections on this form or via your learning diary here: https://www.fourteenfish.com/about/learningdiary. CQC is particularly keen to see any evidence of your watching/listening and how you apply it.
- Graham Philips - The Obesity Pandemic and Hunger Drivers by “The Pharmacist that gave up Drugs”. Slides
- David Unwin - Rethinking Diabetes – what is the evidence? Slides
- Jen Unwin - Food addiction. Slides
- Olly Leicester – Empowering patients to change. How can we support change within a GP setting from a social prescriber and health coach point of view? Slides
To purchase access to this recording please click here: https://www.wessexlmcs.com/lunchandlearn/purchase/71
- Eating disorders: what GPs need to know presented by Dr Hana Burgess and specialist psychologist Adam Cox
- Experiences of an eating disorder - a personal perspective by Dr Charlie Jewell
- Strategies for dealing with complexity presented by Dr Andrew Morrice
- Human Factors in Medicine - how can we reduce mistakes? with Portsmouth Cardiologist Dr Richard Jones
To purchase access to this recording please click here: https://www.wessexlmcs.com/lunchandlearn/purchase/69
Ideas for future webinars & podcasts?
Do you have any feedback for us or suggestions for future podcasts?
Please share your comments by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org