Educational Podcasts and Videos Focusing on Infection Control and Cleanliness
Don’t forget to log your learning points & reflections as part of your CPD. CQC are particularly keen to see any evidence of your learning and how you apply it.
Cleanliness in General Practice
Wessex LMCs Practice Nurse Advisor, Zoe Tobin, talks with Will Mckenzie from Smart Group Services. Smart Group services work with a number of practices across Wiltshire and Hampshire.
- What National and local guidance do external cleaning companies follow
- What steps can external cleaning companies take to ensure they are keeping patients safe
- What training do external cleaners ,who work in the healthcare environment undertake to ensure compliance to IPC standards
- What steps can practices take to ensure they build a partnership with external cleaning companies and ensure they are recognised as an important part of the healthcare team.
- Are there any sustainable solutions, that help the environment whist keeping patients safe?
- Top tips for practices in optimising their working relationship with external cleaning companies
Listen to the podcast here
National Standards of Healthcare Cleanliness
Recorded during our PM update on 31st August 2022, Connie Timmins, Lead Nurse for Infection Prevention and Control at NHS BSW ICB talks to us about the National Standards of Healthcare Cleanliness 2021