Wessex LMCs Cancer Conference
Wednesday 2 March 2016 at Holiday Inn Winchester
This is an afternoon event.
Times: 12:45 - 17:00
Food is provided at this event.
Wessex LMCs are holding a cancer conference which will focus on 2WW referral guidelines and emergency presentations.
This is a free of charge event limited to two places per practice.
- _MASTER Wessex LMCs Conference Agenda - 02.03.16 V2 (with image).pdf
- 1. Richard Roope 1st talk.ppt
- 1.2 Richard Roope 2nd talk Emergency Presentations.ppt
- 3. Laura Watson Presentation.ppt
- 4. Hazel Brodie Emergency Presentations in the Older Population.pptx
- 5. Paul Fenton Emergency Presentation Lung Cancer.pptx
Holiday Inn Winchester
Telegraph Way, Morn Hill, Winchester, SO21 1HX
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Yes
Name: Mrs Joanna Clarke
Phone: 023 8025 3874
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.