Wessex LMCs Annual Conference 2017
Wednesday 1 November 2017 at Norton Park Hotel
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:00 - 17:30
Food is provided at this event.
You are probably either laughing, wincing or ignoring the constant flow of communications to keep hitting your inbox. . . “talk of change and transformation in General Practice being the constant theme”.
Change fatigue is rampant and is compounded by a natural tendency to distrust change that is imposed from above. The agenda for this year’s annual conference is aimed at sharing the impact and experiences of more localised and tangible transformational approaches that have proved successful.
We hope the conference will demonstrate and provide you with the insight to address localised challenges and opportunities in order to make a difference, however small or large that change may be!!
To book your place: Please follow the booking links at the bottom of this page. Please note payment is non-refundable, however we can transfer any places you wish to cancel to another colleague. Places limited to two per practice.
WGPET Members: You will be required to enter your membership number upon booking and submit full payment to Wessex LMCs to book your place. Following your attendance at the conference your delegate fee will automatically be refunded by WGPET.
- Final Agenda.pdf
- Helen 2017 Nov 1st Winchester Wessex LMC Conference keynote HSL.pptx
- Dominic Hardy - Final Slides.pptx
- Berge Balian - Wessex LMC Conference - Symphony Integrated Healthcare.pptx
- Clare Mechen - ETL Edit Leg Club - Wessex LMC 17. pp v2.pptx
- Johnny Marshall - 20171011 PCH Hants LMC slides for day.pptx
- Bill Gilespie - Primary Care Demonstrator Sites and CRN.pptx
- Kathryn Buchanan - POD and Beyond - KB presentation 1.pptx
- Dominic Irvine - Ordinary to Extraordinary - distributable copy.pptx
Norton Park Hotel
Sutton Scotney, Winchester, SO21 3NB
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Yes
Name: Joanna Clarke
Phone: 023 8025 3874
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.