How To... Manage complaints & practitioner performance concerns
Wessex Local Medical Committees event
Thursday 3 February 2022 at A smart device near you!
This is a morning event.
Times: 09:30 - 11:30
"How To" Modules for GPs, Senior Leaders and Partners in General Practice
Manage complaints & practitioner performance concerns with:
- Dr Andy Purbrick, Medical Director, Wessex LMCs
- Lisa Harding, Director of Primary Care, Wessex LMCs
- Alan Frame, Risk Adviser, MDDUS
- Iona Neeve, Head of Professional Performance, NHS England
This module will cover:
- Contractual requirements around complaints & the NHSEI complaints process. Role of the complaints lead in the practice.
- MDDUS... top tips on dealing with patient complaints.
- Practitioner performance… When and how to raise concerns. Role of the NHSEI Practitioner Performance team. PAGS. PDLPs
Click here to view and book the other modules on offer.
|Alan joined MDDUS in March 2009. He has a background in clinical risk management within the NHS and was formally risk manager with a Scottish health board. He has also worked extensively in an advisory capacity in the private sector. He was previously a community psychiatric nurse, business development manager and police officer. He holds a PostGraduate Certificate in Clinical Risk Management and Claims Handling.|
|Iona NeEve, Head of Professional Performance, NHS England|
This webinar will be recorded and will be available to purchase afterwards here at a cost of £20 for members of Wessex LMCs or £40 for non members. Those who have attended the live webinar will be able to watch back for free.
A smart device near you!
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Yes
Name: Joanna Welch
Phone: 023 8025 3874
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.