How To... Premises – how to unpick the detail
Wessex Local Medical Committees event
Tuesday 12 October 2021 at A smart device near you!
This is a morning event.
Times: 09:30 - 11:30
"How To" Modules for GPs, Senior Leaders and Partners in General Practice
Premises – how to unpick the detail with:
- Michelle Lombardi, Director of Primary Care, Wessex LMCs
- Dr Laura Edwards, Medical Director, Wessex LMCs
- Dr Andy Purbrick Medical Director, Wessex LMCs
- Adam Thompson, Primary Care Surveyors
- Ian Crompton, Primary Care Finance
- Dr Alex Freeman, Hampshire & IOW Committee Member & GP
This module will cover:
- The big question – are premises an opportunity or a burden?
- Responsibilities of owning a building & buying in – should you be scared?
- Responsibilities of being named on a lease – what does this mean for me?
- Taking on being the ‘premises lead’ – how can you train yourself up to do this well?
- How does the money work? Does it stack up?
- Making the right decision – how do you do it?
Click here to view and book the other modules on offer.
This webinar will be recorded and will be available to purchase afterwards here at a cost of £20 for members of Wessex LMCs or £40 for non members. Those who have attended the live webinar will be able to watch back for free.
A smart device near you!
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Yes
Name: Joanna Welch
Phone: 023 8025 3874
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.