Wessex LMC ONLINE Recruitment Event 2020. GP Practice Registration.
Thursday 9 July 2020
This is an evening event.
Times: 18:30 - 20:30
**If you register for this event after the 2nd of July 5pm please email: email@example.com to ensure you receieve the recruitment booklet and live webinar event information**
GP RECRUITMENT 2020: WESSEX LMCs ONLINE EVENT
Please note: GP Practices are still welcome to attend this event but the deadline (22nd June 2020) for adverts to be included in the recruitment event booklet has now passed, please do register below.
Do you have a GP vacancy to be filled?
Do you want to expand your GP team and are looking for new staff members?
We are going ONLINE.....across all Wessex LMCs regions to advertise your vacancies...
Attend Wessex LMCs "ONLINE to RECRUIT" recruitment event on Thursday the 9th July 2020 from 6.30-8.30pm.
The evening includes live interactive webinars from 6.30pm, with the opportunity for informal discussions between GPs and practices from 7.30pm.
This is the booking platform for GP Practices. If you are a GP looking for a job, and would like to attend the event, please register here at the GP participants page for the ONLINE recruitment event !
What is the online recruitment event? As an interested GP practice what do I need to do?
This is a new concept developed by the LMC.
- Register your interest as a practice to attend the event, on this event web-page.
- Submit an advert (maximum single A4 page) with your vacancy and practice contact details, to firstname.lastname@example.org . Place “online recruitment event” in the subject box on the email.
- We would also encourage you to produce a video (see FAQs attached) about what you are looking for at your practice. Video can be uploaded to your practice website with the link shared in your advert.
- All the vacancies will be sent to participants a week before the live event. Participants can look through your video and advert on an online booklet.
- Attend the online webinar event on the Thursday the 9th July. This event has practice specific strand and is a great opportunity to hear about new opportunities and making your recruitment process effective.
- After the live webinar event, make some members of your team available for participants to contact from 7.30pm onwards. This is the opportunity to have those invaluable informal discussions about your role.
Any problems with the process email: email@example.com
What is the timetable for the online recruitment event?
All adverts and videos need to be with the LMC on 22nd June 2020, by 5pm.
Participants will be sent the recruitment packs via email a week before the live event.
The live event is happening on Thursday the 9th July, 2020.
The timetable for the live event is attached. You are free to attend any of the “break-out streams”. After this event participants will contact you on your supplied details. We will encourage participants to leave contact details on answer-phone if you are dealing with another call.
Please click on the image below for more information about the online recruitment event. This includes a timetable, key facts to make your practice "stand-out" and the expectations for the advert and optional video.
Name: Julie Thornley
Phone: 023 8025 3874
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Please be advised there are spaces available on this course unless it states otherwise. If a course is full you will be asked to book onto the waitlist.
When booking a place, please ensure you enter the name and email address of the attendee and not yourself (the booker)
All delegate fees are non-refundable. However, if it has been agreed that a refund is possible, it will be subject to an administration charge of £5 if the delegate fee is £100 or less, or £10 if the delegate fee is more than £100.
If we have a request, we will share details of attendance or non-attendance with the person who booked and/or funded this course for the delegate. If you have any objection to your attendance status being shared, please can you contact Louise Greenwood ( Director of Education & Training, Wessex LMCs) at least 48 hours before the start of the training on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all prices are inclusive of VAT
|All GPs and members of staff working within GP practices in the Wessex LMCs' catchment area.||£0.00|