Employment Contract Clauses
Confidentiality & Data Protection
- All Employees must strictly adhere to the applicable GMC Guidance on patient confidentiality and the Practice Data Protection Act Policy.
- You must not use or disclose confidential information about the Practice’s patients or its business other than as expressly authorised by the Practice as a necessary part of the performance of your duties or as required by law.
- Confidential information about the Practice’s business includes (without limitation): business plans; forecasts; information related to research, future strategy, or any other sensitive financial information concerning the affairs of the Practice or its partners.
- The duty of confidentiality continues in perpetuity.
- The Employee shall comply with the data protection policy when handling personal data in the course of employment including personal data relating to any employee or the patients of the Practice.
About this page...
Updated on 26 April 2018