Wessex LMCs - Monitoring Templates PCSE
Date sent: Tuesday 27 June 2017
Email sent by Wessex LMCs, on Monday, 26th June 2017
As you are no doubt aware Wessex LMCs have been working with Practices, PCSE & NHSE to try and help resolve the many issues that practices have been facing with the service from PCSE.
You may recall Carole outlining our agreement at the Practice Managers Conferences, with PCSE to undertake a review of the outstanding issues up to and including the 31st March 2017.
We have therefore developed two monitoring templates which are attached.
- PCSE monitoring template Practices – this is for practices to complete
- The template has been ordered into sections of known issues
- Included within each section are picking lists to speed up completion
- If your issue is not listed, there is an “other” section however we would ask practices to try and use the sections, to enable us to collate this information quickly
- Please do not include patient identifiable information
- Where you have a case reference number please include this on the template
- Only issues up to and including the 31st March 2017
- PCSE monitoring template GP Locums – this is for GP Locums to complete
- GP Locums are also facing significant issues ie: performers list inclusion, pensions etc
- Please can you pass this onto any GP Locums you come into contact with
- Same principles above apply
It would be helpful if you could complete the template no later than Monday 24th July 2017 and return it to Office@wessexlmcs.org.uk
After this date we will be sending your responses to Jill Matthews (Managing Director, Intensive Expert Management Team from NHSE) Gill Appleby & Millie Copper (PCSE Regional Managers) for these to be reviewed. After 1 month we will be meeting with them to review all outstanding issues and identify whether they have been resolved. For the issues that haven’t been resolved we will advise practices of what’s happening and the next steps.
If you have any queries regarding this please do let me know.
Deputy Director of Primary Care
Wessex Local Medical Committees Ltd
Phone | 023 8025 3874 Mobile | 07717 661613 Fax | 023 8027 6414
Address | Churchill House, 122-124 Hursley Road, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh, SO53 1JB
Please note my working days are Monday - Friday
Attached file: Wessex LMCs PCSE Monitoring form2.xlsx
Attached file: Wessex LMCs PCSE Monitoring GP Locums.xlsx