Wessex LMCs Newsletter - Thursday, 8 July 2021
Date sent: Thursday 8 July 2021
(Email sent to all GPs and PMs on Thursday, 8 July 2021 - please forward on to any other members of the Practice Team as appropriate)
Please find attached the Wessex LMCs Team Newsletter which includes the following:-
1. Boris Johnson’s Announcement
2. New Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
3. Extension of the Pandemic Regulations (England)
4. COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
5. ICS Framework Document (England)
6. Praise for General Practice
7. Home delivery of medicines and appliances during the COVID-19 outbreak
8. NICE Shared Decision Making Guideline
9. One Career, Endless Opportunities #Choose GP
10. BMA COVID-19 Guidance
11. GPC UK and GPC England Committee Pages
12. Support for YOU. . .
13. Upcoming Education. . .
The LMC Team
Given the current Covid-19 situation, Wessex LMCs have made the decision to work remotely until further notice. Please note that until further notice, we will offer remote alternatives to all face to face events, meetings and training where possible.
There is a wealth of information on our website which can be accessed via: www.wessexlmcs.com
Wessex LMCs is committed to ’Our Values’.
Attached file: LMC Team Newsletter - 8 July 2021.pdf
Attached file: Patient Message.docx
Attached file: High Risk Patient Poster.png
Attached file: Weekly Covid-19 data update 2.07.21.pptx