LMC News Update 9th February
Date sent: Wednesday 10 February 2021
The Covid Vaccination Programme (CVP) only started 8 weeks ago and yet has achieved so much in that short space of time. In the next few weeks the people aged 50 - 70 and those with significant medical conditions will be invited for a first vaccination.
This is an important week for the CVP. Over 12.3 million people in the UK have received their first vaccination, which is about 1 in 4 adults. By the 15th February all people who are in Priority Groups 1 - 4 will have been invited for a first Covid vaccination. This is an amazing achievement and general practice has made a major contribution to this.
About 88% of all the deaths related to Covid, occur in the Priority Groups 1 - 4.
These are difficult times for us all, it is important that you look after yourself and you also look after your team.
Click here to access the LMC Website where there is some useful information about these important issues.
- Covid Vaccination Programme
- National call/recall letters to Clinically Extremely Vulnerable people
- Housebound Patients
- GP COVID-19 vaccination record queries
- Provision of vaccine for second doses
- New vaccination information helpline and alternative point of care systems
- GP Contract agreement
- Flu vaccine reimbursement 2021/22
- Freedom of Information requests for practices’ Gift and Hospitality register
- Education and Covid
Dr Nigel Watson
Churchill House, 122-124 Hursley Rd
Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh
Hants. SO53 1JB (Registered Office)
Attached file: LMC Newsletter 9th February 2021.pdf