Launch of iPad and iPhone App for Wessex LMCs website
Date sent: Wednesday 18 June 2014
Email sent by Wessex LMCs to all GPs and PMs, on 18/06/2014.
We are aware that many PMs and GPs look at our website for information.
Today we have launched an iPad and iPhone App. to make it easier to access information on our website.
When you want information it is not always convinient to search for this on your PC.
The website App:
- Has 380 pages of information from the Wessex LMCs website in your pocket
- Available any time, anywhere without the need for an internet connection
- Optimised for iPhone and iPad
- Fast and easy to use
- Integrated search system as well as a browse facility so you can see everything available on a given topic
- Updated every time you use the app with an internet connection available, so the information is always up to date
- Completely free
- Useful for GPs and PMs all over the country, not just in Wessex
- Below is a screenshot of the App in action
Dr Nigel Watson
Churchill House, 122-124 Hursley Rd
Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh
Hants. SO53 1JB (Registered Office)