Appraisal and Revalidation - New Learning Diary
Date sent: Wednesday 18 June 2014
Email sent by Wessex LMCs to all GPs and PMs in Wessex, on 18/06/2014.
We have worked with FourteenFish to improve the popular free Learning Diary on the RevalidationToolkit & myLMC website. These changes create a more dynamic learning diary that can be used throughout the year to then file learning into your appraisal. The bullet points below outline the improvements:
- Same simple design
- Capture learning just by emailing: email@example.com
Learning can now one of the following types:
- Colleague Feedback
- Patient Feedback
- Quality Improvement Activity
- Significant Event
- Additional information
- The information can be pushed into an appraisal from the learning diary.
- Learning can be categorised to your different roles and you can set up your own Tags. This allows you to demonstrate your spread of supporting information across your different roles and areas of work.
- PDP entries can have statuses of Pending / In Progress / On Hold / Archived / Completed
The screenshot demonstrates the spread of CPD credits across the different roles and tags for a user.
Dr Nigel Watson
Churchill House, 122-124 Hursley Rd
Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh
Hants. SO53 1JB (Registered Office)