PM Newsletter - August 2018 - revision re global sum
Date sent: Thursday 9 August 2018
Thanks to the very beady eyes of Michelle Creed, PM at Monmouth Surgery, Bath and North East Somerset, please find below the revised global sum amount which was £87.92 in April 2018 but will be uplifted to £88.96 back dated to 1st April 2018.
Contract Negotiations 2018/19
Rather than bore you with the arguments around the Department of Health not accepting the full DDRB recommendations here are the actuals:
- Overall 2% pay uplift (1% already given on account) so 1% to come back dated to 1st April 2018
- Pay uplift expected to be awarded to all GPs (including salaried) and all staff
- Global sum £88.96 (£1.04 per patient uplift)
- Out of hours deduction 4.87%
- QoF point £179.26
- Vaccinations and immunisations (as included in the SFE) £10.06
My apologies for the error - don't spend it all at once!
Director of Primary Care, Wessex LMCs.