Bite Sized Learning
Supporting the Individual
Difficult Conversations with Staff & "Managing Up"
- How to manage the Partners when they are also your boss
- How to keep control of your staff, whilst support & developing them
- Giving yourself the confidence to articulate your point of view
Managing Poor Performance & Absence
- Instilling a strong work ethic
- Knowing how to manage when the situation becomes difficult
- Keeping within the boundaries employment law rules
Personal Effectiveness and Resilience
- Looking at you and your work
- Do you value yourself and the work and effort you put in?
- Two days (a few weeks apart) with top tips to help you change your outlook and resilience
- A urgent/important matrix to assess where to delegate to
- Creating time for headspace
Supporting the Team
Influencing and negotiating with external stateholders (including PCN)
- Influencing our partners, our staff and external stakeholders
- Taking the emotion out of the argument and articulating well
Delegation & Organisation
- How are other practice teams structured?
- How do you implement small and large changes of structure within your team
- How do you successfully delegate and who is taking responsibility?
- Are you creating leadership opportunities in your team?
Managing and Implementing Change
- What sort of change should I be considering?
- How do I know who to work with?
- What are the pitfalls and advantages to change?
- How do I keep everyone onside?
Coaching, Mentoring & Empowering
- Skills and tips to help in managing staff
Supporting the Practice
Making and Writing a Business Case
- How to write a persuasive paper for use inside and outside your practice
- Chairing and planning meetings
How well are we doing?
- It is hard to know what everyone else is doing
- Learn how to measure your performance and how to apply the information you gathered